How To Get Rid of Cellulite On My Face?
What causes facial cellulite?
Causes of facial cellulite are not completely clear, but skincare experts say one or more of these issues can lead to facial cellulite:
- Anything that speeds up the aging process (unhealthy diet, alcohol, smoking, sun damage, etc.)
- Hormonal changes
- Weight gain
- Lack of lymph or blood flow
Do cellulite rollers really work and can I get rid of facial cellulite ?
Face rollers cannot help someone lose weight or permanently slim their face. However, their cool surface may help reduce puffiness.
There are some things you can do to help the appearance of facial cellulite. We’d recommend starting by talking with your skincare professional about what you are seeing and what steps you can take to treat it. Then while you are at it, consider making some healthy lifestyle changes such as:
- Eat a healthy, low-calorie diet (once you lose weight in your face, cellulite may become less noticeable)
- Workout regularly
- Drink water
- Try lymphatic drainage message to help decrease toxins in the body while improving the appearance of your skin
- Consider revamping your skincare to address aging, firmness and brightness. The best product to help with swelling is Coffee Scrub.
Coffee is loaded with antioxidants, when applied on your face, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffiness as caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling. It may also help lighten the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.