The Research Behind Our Key Ingredients
This week, our focus has been on our key ingredients and why we've included each one in our Coffee Scrub formula. We pride ourselves on having this formula.
An all-natural coffee scrub that prevents and removes dry skin whilst helping to fade stretch marks, reduce cellulite and breakouts. Instantly, skin will feel soft, smooth and hydrated.
Our coffee scrub made without Animal products, Parabens, SLS.
Today, we're bringing you a spotlight on the main ingredients we use in our coffee scrub, and a little bit about why they're so special.
- Coffee Seed Powder: Immediately diminish the appearance of cellulite by stimulating blood flow, toning and tightening the area. The grinds are rich in antioxidants, which aid in releasing toxins.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Reduces scars, treats skin rashes, leaves your skin hydrating even after rinsing the scrub off.
- Vitamin E: Helps in reducing UV and sun damage to the skin, promotes healing and fading scars.
- Dead Sea Salt: Magnesium-rich organic salts enhance skin hydration and reduce inflammation in dry skin.
- Argan Kernel Oil: Moisturizes your skin, protects elasticity, reduces the appearance of acne, eczema, psoriases.
- Coconut Oil: Helps your skin absorb caffeine, works on reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized. It also possesses antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Shea Butter: is an excellent natural skin moisturizer for face and body, it reduces wrinkles and fights signs of aging, and restores the skin's elasticity.
- Grapeseed Oil: Helps with the healing of eczema and acne, is a very light moisturized and it easily absorbed by the skin.