BUY 2 - GET $3 OFF!
Add 2 Coffee Scrubs to your shopping card and use BUYTWO discount code to get $3 OFF!
BUY 3 - GET $6 OFF!
Add 3 Coffee Scrubs to your shopping card and use BUYTHREE discount code to get $6 OFF!
This Coffee Scrub is Natural and Vegan. Suitable for all skin types. Original Coffee Scrub filled with blend of coffee, oils and vitamins.
A natural exfoliant has the ability to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, cellulite and breakouts. Loaded with antioxidants, this scrub helps to stimulate blood flow, exfoliate and hydrate the skin – all at once.
- Coffee Arabica Seed Powder: Immediately diminish the appearance of cellulite by stimulating blood flow, toning and tightening the area. The grinds are rich in antioxidants, which aid in releasing toxins.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Reduces scars, treats skin rashes, leaves your skin hydrated even after rinsing the scrub off.
- Vitamin E: Helps in reducing UV and sun damage to the skin, promotes healing and fading scars.
- Dead Sea Salt: Helps to strengthens skin tissue, improves blood circulation, eliminates toxins and balances the skin's natural pH levels.
- Argan Kernel Oil: Moisturizes your skin, protects elasticity, reduces the appearance of acne, eczema, psoriasis.
- Coconut Oil: Helps your skin absorb caffeine, works on reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized. It also possesses antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Shea Butter: is an excellent natural skin moisturizer for body, it fights signs of aging, and restores the skin's elasticity.
- Grapeseed Oil: Helps with the healing of eczema and acne, improves your skin elasticity and softness, reduces the appearance of scars.
Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
HOW TO USE
Use Original Coffee Scrub in the shower.
Massage scrub in circular motions, concentrating on areas with stretch marks, scars, cellulite or breakouts.
Leave for 5-10 minutes, rinse off and repeat 2-3 times per week.
Here are the most frequently asked questions we receive at The Peach Body about how to use our body scrub:
1. What is the best way to use this coffee scrub? You can use body scrub in the bath or shower. To avoid damaging your skin, make sure your body is thoroughly wet and softened with warm water – overly hot water can dry your skin. Apply scrub with hands. Cover your body with an adequate amount of body scrub, and using circular motions, massage it into your skin. Rinse off.
2. How often should I use coffee scrub? Because your skin is delicate, you should only use coffee scrub once or twice per week. If you’ve never used a body scrub before, make sure you test the body scrub on a small patch of your skin.
3. What are the key benefits of using coffee body scrub? The main benefit of our body scrub is the ability to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, cellulite and breakouts, it aides in removing dead skin cells, which helps promote clearer and softer skin. The added advantages of using our coffee body scrub can include skin-smoothing benefits; you can enjoy the invigorating and satisfying feeling of a massage in your own home with our coffee body scrub.
4. When should I not use a coffee body scrub? If your skin is irritated in any way – particularly if you have a sunburn or rash, you should not use a coffee body scrub.
5. Should I use a coffee body scrub before or after shaving? Use coffee body scrub before shaving to avoid a stinging sensation on irritated skin.
6. What is the shelf life of this coffee scrub? 6 months opened and 18 months unopened. Just remember to keep the scrub stored in a cool, dry place.
7. How many times this package will allow me to scrub? 5-6 times.
8. Can you use this scrub in your face? Our coffee scrub is designed for use on your body; but, you can use our coffee scrubs on your face.
9. Should you use soap after using the coffee scrub? You do not need to use soap after. Our scrub is full of natural oils to leave you soft and moisturized.
10. Are ingredients all safe to use topically while pregnant ? We have had great feedback from baby mummas everywhere who have used our body products throughout their pregnancy and after birth. If you are unsure, we recommend consulting your doctor, but we have had no reports of any adverse effects from the caffeine content as its working primarily on the top layers of skin and not being absorbed.
11. How many times per week should you use for best results? 2-3 times a week.
12. Is this going to clog up my shower drain? Our coffee scrub is designed for use in the shower, and is biodegradable. So, unless something else is blocking your drain already the scrub will be perfectly fine to wash away.