BUY 2 - GET 15% OFF!
Add 2 Eyebrow soaps to your shopping card and use BUYTWO discount code to get 15% OFF!
BUY 3 - GET 30% OFF!
Add 3 Eyebrow soaps to your shopping card and use BUYTHREE discount code to get 30% OFF!
The Eyebrow soap allows you to shape and set hairs in place.
- ACHIEVE A LAMINATED BROW LOOK: Create fluffy and feathered brows with our Eyebrow soap. It's quick, easy to use, and delivers the same exact feathery results as lamination.
- A LONG-LASTING HOLD: Our Eyebrow soap is your next must-have for brows that won’t budge. Recommend this to anyone who wants their brows to stay fluffy and full all day long!
- MESS-FREE & EASY TO APPLY: No water needed. It won't be a messy or annoying process or leave behind any white, waxy residue like other brow soap products.
- PERFECT FOR MEDIUM-SPARSE TO FULL BROWS: It works wonders on amplifying medium-sparse to full brows. But the fluffy effect will work regardless of how much brow you have, it's worth trying out!
- ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC FORMULA: it’s free from fragrance, color, and foaming agents, so it won’t lather up, cause irritation, or leave unwanted residue in your brows.
- CRUELTY-FREE: We never allow animal testing at any stage of development for both ingredients and final products.
- VEGAN: This product does not contain any animal derived ingredients
- BEAUTY FOR ALL: Clear means that it is suitable for all skin tones and eyebrow colors. No need to worry about whether the color match you, it will be for everyone.
- EASY TO USE: Apply the Eyebrow soap directly onto brow hairs in short, upward strokes using the spoolie brush to fluff and shape brows into place. Remember, eyebrows have the power to completely change the look of the face.
Water, Sucrose, Stearic Acid Sorbitol, Lauric Acid, Castor Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera)Oil, Olive Oil,(Oleaeuropaea)Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Acrylate/Hydroxy Acrylate Copolymer, Cocoyl, Vitamin E, Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis, Virginia Extract CI 42090 CI 19140.
HOW TO USE
1. Gently rub over brows for a light coat on the hairs
2. Brush through in an upward direction to create desired brow shape